Rooting your Android phone or tablet gives you administrative privileges on the operating system, allowing you to modify or delete the system records, customize your mobile book, replace the firmware, and also do more.
However, there are also disadvantages of the procedure.
Also, your device no further remains immune to the security dangers after rooting.
If you get a rooted Android device and you also want to get back its warranty or keep it protected from threats, it’s possible to unroot it simply.
There are lots of methods to unroot a rooted Android device. Here are a few of them.
Method 1: SuperSU Unrooting
SuperSU is your quickest and simplest means to unroot an Android device. Whether this program has already installed onto your apparatus, you may down load it from Google Play Store.
Launch the program, tap the Settings tab, and scroll to the base till you see a”Complete Unroot” option in the”Cleanup” section. Harness it, and a fresh dialog box will start informing you about the outcome of the procedure and get you if you wish to keep on.
Tapping’carry on’ will automatically unroot your apparatus in several seconds. Reboot your device to finish the practice.
Method2: ES File Explorer:
ES File Explorer is a file manager program that enables you to remove system programs using its root functionalities.
- Now launch the app and click Menu.
- Now get into Tools and select Root Explorer and transform it all on.
- You will now find a note from the superuser asking you to grant permission to the root privileges of this app.
- Now return to the main menu and tap’/’ at the very best.
- Go into the primary directory and into bin’. Find’su’ and then ‘busybox’ folders from the bin and then delete them.
- Now go back to the primary directory using’/,’ start the program’ folder and delete’superuser.apk’ file there.
- Now reboot your device once, which will really be unrooted.
Method 3: Flash Stock firmware
In the event the above mentioned two methods usually do not work for you, another alternative is always to unroot your apparatus is to flash the stock firmware.
It must be noted the method of rooting the inventory firmware varies in different devices, so I’ll advise that you look for one linked to your apparatus.
Here is a working method to unroot an Android phone by flashing stock Firmware
Before starting, backup all your computer data because it’ll be erased after unrooting.
Search to find the most upgraded stock ROM for your apparatus model from Google or even XDA Developers forums.
Install the compatible flash application onto your own apparatus.
Now connect your android device to your computer via USB cable and then transfer downloaded files into it.
Launch the flash application and flash the stock ROM on your cell phone.